Our services in this area include planning of light management systems for artificial lighting systems. The remuneration is according to §6 HAOI96 in Germany and SIA in Switzerland. For Austria, the remuneration guidelines for technical offices apply. The services in detail are:
- Definition of project specific user profiles.
- Establishment of project-related light control drains.
- Establishment of project related light control sequences.
- Preparation and representation of economicalness analysis for daylight dependent control strategies and systems, partly based on home-grown software tools.
- Translation of requirements into the most optimal light management system (e.g. LUXMATE, EIB, Helio, LON and others).
- Planning and imposition of these systems.
- Execution and observation of the programming.